Trio World Academy is proud to provide a harmonious learning platform to students from a diverse set of social, cultural and economic backgrounds. TRIO has initiated the IB Diploma Programme Scholarship from the academic year 2018-19 to strengthen the ambitions of deserving students, enabling them to achieve their potential. TRIO is offering up to 100% waiver of the tuition fees
for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) for up to FIVE students.
We believe that a scholarship which fuels a high quality education of unparalleled global standards can have a life changing impact in launching the careers of talented students with high academic credentials.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Number of Scholarships to be awarded
Up to five scholarships for IBDP Programme with up to 100% waiver of the school's tuition fees.
Who can apply?
1. Any student who has secured an A* in all subjects or a minimum of 90% in their 10th (IGCSE,MYP.ICSE.CBSE) grade qualifying exam held in May/June 2017
2. Student whose age does not exceed 17 years as of August 2018.
Criteria for awarding scholarship
1. Exceptionally strong academic performance in last 2 consecutive years.
2. Achievements in Sports or Extracurricular activities.
3. Having a strong sense of community service with significant contributions to the community
How to apply
Students may collect the application from the school admission office and return the duly filled form. With application form send us the following documents:
1. Filled up scholarship form and application fees (INR 2000)
2. Handwritten letter stating why you deserve the scholarship (Word limit : 800 words)
3. Final mark sheet or Predicted grades of 10th, IGCSE /Equivalent class from the host school
4. Past two years' academic reports
5. Any records of outstanding academic or extracurricular achievements
6. Recommendation Letter from the existing school
1.The student must have no record of inappropriate behavior in previously attended schools.
2. An appointment schedule will be given to selected students after the verification of all documents.
3. TRIO reserves the right to restrict entry to the school, as well as the cancellation of any scholarship, if the applicant provides inaccurate or misleading information
4. Trio may take away the scholarship during the course of the two-year programme if at any point the student isn’t able to meet the requirements of the course and show commitment towards achieving his/her potential.
Note: TRIO reserves the right to not grant the scholarship every year, depending on the current students' ability to meet the criteria listed above.