Teaching is a form of service that lets you create a direct, positive impact on the lives of young people. Every new year introduces you to students with fresh ideas, unique talents and varied personalities. Our vibrant community comprises of students from all over the globe. Trio cherishes and honours individuals whose vision is to teach, inspire and nurture students.
Teaching is a great way to help children realise their highest potential and gain a deep sense of fulfilment. TRIO understands that our teachers deserve the very best environment to become the best they can be. We continuously improve our training programmes, workshops, technology and related resources to help teachers grow in their careers.
We love to work with passionate and qualified teachers who can thrive in a multicultural environment. If this describes you, then we would love to hear from you!
Send in your resumes with two references and a colour passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trio World Academy is presently following IB PYP, Cambridge Secondary 1, IGCSE and IB Diploma programmes.
List of openings for the Academic Year (2019-2020)
1. IB PYP homeroom teachers
2. PYP teaching assistants
3. French teacher for PYP/DP (Native French speaker)
4. Spanish Teacher – IBDP Ab Initio and Middle school Spanish
5. ICT teacher
6. College counselor – Experience in Overseas Education counseling and placement
7. Early Years Teachers
8. Middle school ESL teacher
9. Middle School science teacher
10. IBDP Business studies teacher
11. IBDP Math Studies teacher
12. Female Swimming instructor
13. Teaching assistant (Physical Education)
14. SEN specialist
15. Front Office Executive
16. PYP Coordinator
17. IBDP teachers (all subjects)
18. SEN teachers/coordinator
NOTE – Candidate should have IB or/and International Curriculum experience.
Join us and ignite the spark of learning in a new generation!