A campus visit is recommended followed with a collaborative discussion with the admissions officer. There would be an assessment test of English and Maths for the students seeking admission to our school and the result will help us giving better support to the child. The students seeking admission for High School will be guided on the course selection by our CIE/IB DP Coordinator.Parents and student are required to meet the Head of School after the admission procedures are over.
Admission is completed only after the registration process. Admissions are subject to seats available in the respective grades.
Trial day for new students:
Trio gives prospective students who are hopeful of joining our school, the unique facility of sitting through the lessons for a day. They attend all classes, have lunch at the cafeteria and also attend an ECA(Extra Curriculum activities) for the day along with their buddy who is assigned by the homeroom teacher. This trial day gives the student a clear idea as to what to expect when he/she join our school.
Documents required for admissions:
1. Passport size photographs – 4 nos.
2. Any Government approved ID proof of Parent and a passport size photograph of each.
3. Birth Certificate (Indian Students)
4. Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
5. Previous Class Report Card or School Recommendation letter
6. Vaccination Record or Medical Certificate
7. Photocopy of child’s passport with valid visa (Foreign students and NRI’s)
Note : Registrations are done from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm. Exceptions beyond the normal times may be accepted with sufficient notice.
*Application fee will be collected at the time of Admission.
*Please take a prior appointment for the campus tour.